The Website www.hotelcarmen.com belongs to Hotel Carmen and its according to the requirements under Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Royal Decree-Law 13 / 2012, of 30 March, as well as the obligation of the user information specified in Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- Name: Hotel Carmen
- CIF/NIF: B19628445
- Address: Acera del Darro 62 18006
- Location: Granada
- Province: Granada
- Phone: 958 258 300
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.hotelcarmen.com
- Commercial Register: Hoja GR-49482 Tomo 1613 Folio 28
According to the current legislation on data protection and on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided in the website or any other provided to Hotel Carmen for any purpose are incorporated into files belonging toHotel Carmen, in order to facilitate the provision of services required for correctly identifying users that request personalized services on the Web, for the management of basic administration tasks as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other ways, about news, products and services related to Hotel Carmen. In case of commercial communications through email or an equivalent medium, the user gives express consent to send advertising via this medium.
Hotel Carmen is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for this purpose, technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent alterations, lossing, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The answers of the fields containing an asterisk (*) or marked as mandatory, are compulsory, considering the minimum information required to manage the information requested, without this information it would be impossible to develop the requested service. All other fields are optional response.
The user, in any case, is reposnsible for the data provided, Hotel Carmen has the right to deny services to any user who provides fake data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Any user may at any time exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing, proving his identity, by photocopy of ID, and specifying the right to exercise, to:. Carmen Hotel, Acera del Darro, 62 18006 . Granada (Spain).
We appreciate that you decided to visit us. We want your experience at the site the best it can be, and that is why we have written this Policy Cookies in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device and it is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access www.hotelcarmen.com and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for Internet working; They can not harm your computer / device, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and solve possible malfunctions www.hotelcarmen.com
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the during your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and reads our website every time you visit www.hotelcarmen.com; has a fixed expiration date, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Cookies Feature: Allow www.hotelcarmen.com remember decisions taken by the user, or as your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (contains neither your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you are visiting; for example, used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits at each site that are advertised.
- Analytics Cookies are cookies that are intended to ensure regular maintenance and the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing www.hotelcarmen.com, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, maybe your navigation is not ideal and some of the utilities available do not work correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Name of cookies:
Purpose of Cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user of www.hotelcarmen.com visits it. Was also recorded when is the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source and keyword.
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/